Fri, 08 Jan|
Crown Inn Hotel
Join us for food & market stalls, acoustic tunes and the official opening of the first augmented reality mural in South Australia.
Time & Location
08 Jan 2021, 5:00 pm – 11:59 pm
Crown Inn Hotel, Crown Inn Hotel, 31 Agnes St, Kingston SE SA 5275, Australia
About the Event
Join us on Friday 8th January 2021 from 5pm onwards at the Crown Inn Kingston SE Carpark for a free family friendly event featuring food & market stalls, acoustic tunes from Adam Brand supported by Lyndsay Storer and James Herberte and the celebration and official opening of the first Augmented Reality Mural in South Australia which is an Australian Government Bushfire Recovery initiative and supported by the Kingston District Council.
BYO deck chairs & snacks, no BYO alcohol as this is a licensed premise.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the event will be for ticket holders only. Tickets for the event must be pre booked prior to the event.
4:45pm - James Herberte
6:45pm - Lyndsay Storer
8:00pm - Adam Brand
- Sunset Sessions will operate within COVID Safe event principals.
- We ask that you please play your part and help us be COVID safe by practising proper hand hygiene; adhearing to physical distancing and staying home if you feel unwell, have had contact with someone being tested for COVID-19 or are waiting for test results.
- You will be required to 'check-in' upon arrival using the South Australian Government's official COVID Safe Check-in process. This involves scanning a QR code upon arrival. If you do not have a smartphone, there will be manual paper forms available.
- This event is being held in accordance with the SA Health directions, COVID Safe Marshals will be in attendance.
- Please note that due to COVID-19 regulations and restrictions may change at any time. Any changes will be communicated via our Facebook page.